DESIGN NOTE We can make this video as wide or small as you want. I placed it next to the text below, but it can also be above it or anywhere on the page you wish . Below I added a thin 3px orange line to show you an example of the lines of a bit of color we can add.
Our interior design services include:
- Identifying and analysing your personal interior design needs and goals
- Liaising with engineers, builders, craftsmen and vendors
- Design supervision during remodelling and construction
- Project management
- Planning your interior space and furniture arrangements
- Architectural changes
- Custom furniture design
- Developing lighting plans and specifying fixtures, designing custom lighting fixtures
- Researching and procuring unique furnishings
- Adding finishing touches with personality-filled accessories and art
Here’s the simple, yet effective, interior design process we use to create unique spaces that are tailored to your lifestyle and personality.
When we start an interior design project these are the steps we take to ensure you get exactly what you are dreaming of.
Step One: Lifestyle and Preferences – Information Gathering
- You educate us about your needs and what makes you feel at home through face-to-face meetings. This first meeting is FREE of Charge.
- You provide us input as to your likes, dislikes and lifestyle, this can be done with magazine photos.
- You give us your priorities and goals.
- We create an estimated budget and timeline for completion.
Step Two: Begin Conceptual Interior Designs
- We start by making few conceptual layouts.
- We present our initial recommendations to you through face-to-face meetings.
- You give feedback, make comments and changes to further define and refine your personal style.
Step Three: Design Development
- We research and study all elements such as the color palette and materials, space planning and any planned changes and additions.
- We present our initial recommendations to you for all aspects of the space, including finish materials, furnishings, fabrics, paint, etc.
- Together, we develop a design vision for the interiors, including how they will be used.
Step Four: Definitive Design
- We consider your feedback and make changes to finalize the design concept.
- We develop the appropriate detailed drawings, layouts and furniture selections and other materials as appropriate to your project
- Final presentation of interior design concepts, furnishings, materials and specifications, as well as a final budget for your approval.
Step Five: Implementation of Approved Design
- We create a detailed interiors’ specification book with all items selected; this is provided to you, the builder and the subcontractors.
- Begin the purchasing and procurement of furnishings and other interior designer specified items.
- We monitor the process closely and keep you updated through regular meetings, providing project management services and supervision of delivery and installation of interior materials and finishes.
Step Six: Furniture Delivery, Installation and Finalizing
- We schedule a furniture delivery date with you and the delivery company. Someone from our company is present at time of furniture delivery to direct placement and installation of each item in its designated place.
- We photograph spaces for our records, portfolio and marketing use, including prints for your use and enjoyment.
- After the work is done we walk through the spaces with you personally to ensure that all items are complete and correct as ordered.